New website: what's the sense of '(main)'?

From: John Mandereau
Subject: New website: what's the sense of '(main)'?
Date: Sat, 02 Jan 2010 23:14:19 +0100

Hello,

As I'm wondering about i18n the string "(main)" in the navigation bar of
the new website, I don't understand why it's there: the topmost parent
section of the page currently viewed is already reachable from the top
bar.  Therefore, I'm for removing it; however, if somebody gives a good
reason for keeping it *and* proposes a nicer name for it e.g. "Up to
toplevel section (%s)" % the actual name of up section, I'm glad to
either implement it if it takes little time.

Best,
John