Re: New website: what's the sense of '(main)'?

From: Patrick McCarty
Subject: Re: New website: what's the sense of '(main)'?
Date: Mon, 4 Jan 2010 15:03:20 -0800

2010/1/4 John Mandereau <address@hidden>:
> Le lundi 04 janvier 2010 à 14:18 -0800, Patrick McCarty a écrit :
>> 2010/1/4 John Mandereau <address@hidden>:
>> > Current style of this button you changed is better, but what about using
>> > lily-home-nav-{bg,hover,active}.png backgrounds in exactly the same
>> > situations as the first navigation bar?  If you like this, I'll take
>> > care of this (the init file plus the CSS).
>>
>> Hmm.  I think I prefer the current style to what you propose.  Using
>> the lily-home images for the second-layer navbar would look too
>> cluttered, IMO.
>
> Oops, I meant using nav-{bg,hover,active}.png, in order to make clear
> whether this first entry on the second-layer navbar is active or not.
> This suggestion was for making this navbar clearer, not cluttered :-P

Oh, I see.  Sure, I think that would be helpful.

I just fixed two of the gradient images in master.  I didn't notice
them before because they are not currently used in the CSS.  :-)

For the CSS, you'll want to use nav-bg-2.png, nav-hover-2.png, and
nav-active-2.png on the second-layer navbar.  This is for consistency,
primarily.

Thanks,
Patrick