Re: New website: what's the sense of '(main)'?

From: John Mandereau
Subject: Re: New website: what's the sense of '(main)'?
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2010 01:04:01 +0100

Le lundi 04 janvier 2010 à 15:03 -0800, Patrick McCarty a écrit :
> I just fixed two of the gradient images in master.  I didn't notice
> them before because they are not currently used in the CSS.  :-)

Great!  I'm not sure whether the gradient image of this ones for hover
(for the first item of second-level navbar, right?) fit optimally with
the other ones in the second-level navigation bar, i.e. I'd expect it to
be a gradient from dark (from the top) to bright (at the bottom).  That
said, the current CSS is correct AFAIK, and the viewed result is clearer
than before, so that's not a great deal.

> For the CSS, you'll want to use nav-bg-2.png, nav-hover-2.png, and
> nav-active-2.png on the second-layer navbar.  This is for consistency,
> primarily.

Done,
John