Issue 659: alternate segno symbol (issue181144)

From: reinhold . kainhofer
Subject: Issue 659: alternate segno symbol (issue181144)
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 2010 14:13:39 +0000

I haven't tried this out, but some things simply jump out..

http://codereview.appspot.com/181144/diff/1/3
File lily/bar-line.cc (right):

http://codereview.appspot.com/181144/diff/1/3#newcode96
lily/bar-line.cc:96: Stencil segno = Font_interface::get_default_font
(me)->find_by_name ("scripts.varsegno");
You need this stencil only in that one if clause below... No need to
allocate it for each and every compound bar line. I would move it
directly before the m.add_at_edge below.

http://codereview.appspot.com/181144/diff/1/3#newcode121
lily/bar-line.cc:121: str = "$";
Are you sure you want $ and not §?

http://codereview.appspot.com/181144/diff/1/3#newcode385
lily/bar-line.cc:385: " @code{|.|}, @code{:}, @code{dashed}, code{§} and
@code{'}.\n"
How easy is it to produce a § on an US keyboard? Here in Europe it's
easy, but I don't think that key is on an English (non-international)
keyboard by default.

http://codereview.appspot.com/181144