Re: Issue 659: alternate segno symbol (issue181144)

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: Issue 659: alternate segno symbol (issue181144)
Date: Fri, 08 Jan 2010 17:00:26 +0100 (CET)

>> [Not tested yet the actual changes.]  Is your fontforge version
>> compiled with --enable-double?
>
> I use fontforge out of the box from my ubuntu distro.  I don't know
> how it is built.

Since you get warnings even without your changes, you haven't
--enable-double.  I strongly suggest to get the sources and compile
fontforge by yourself -- and you should ask the Ubuntu maintainer to
add this configuration flag to the default build.

BTW, I'm using the CVS source from 20090812 which runs fine.
Sometimes fontforge is broken so it is good in general to know a
version which works :-)

    Werner