Re: GUB buiding from a local source tree?

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: GUB buiding from a local source tree?
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2010 16:08:31 +0000

On Thu, Jan 14, 2010 at 3:56 PM, Boris Shingarov <address@hidden> wrote:
>> By the way, do you have a good reason to build using GUB anyway?
>
> Because I read on the maillist that it was not possible to do a native build
> of lilypond for win32.

Umm.  It would be *way*, ***way*** easier to download lilybuntu and do
a normal compile in there.  If that's not possible for whatever
reason, then I would try it in cygwin next.  You'll probably need to
install a bunch of dependencies inside cygwin (manually compiling from
source), but that's still easier.

I really don't think you want to mess with GUB.