Re: Improving the ROADMAP

From: John Mandereau
Subject: Re: Improving the ROADMAP
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2010 02:28:13 +0100

Le vendredi 15 janvier 2010 à 22:27 -0800, Mark Polesky a écrit :
> ROADMAP has always confused me.  I prefer something more
> like the attached file.

Hi Mark, thanks for you work work; I only have two nitpicks below to
suggest.

> |   |   TRANSLATED MANUALS:
> |   |
> |   |-- de/              German
> |   |-- es/              Spanish
> |   |-- fr/              French
> |   |-- hu/              Hungarian
> |   |-- it/              Italian
> |   |-- ja/              Japanese
> |   |-- nl/              Dutch

Where has gone the comment on the directory structure of a translation?
It's still needed in the new roadmap.  I'm not wild about listing nl/ by
the way, as it's a purely technical trial rather than a translation.

Best,
John