Re: broken links for "next section in reading order"

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: broken links for "next section in reading order"
Date: Fri, 21 May 2010 13:49:46 +0100

On Fri, May 21, 2010 at 1:43 PM, James Lowe <address@hidden> wrote:
> Graham,
>
> Graham Percival wrote:
>> I don't see the point in trying a piecemeal approach to the doc
>> sections which have never tried to be rewritten to follow the doc
>> policy.
>
> As far as I can tell, I have this task still to do
> http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.gnu.lilypond.devel/28635

I'd definitely like this done.

> I don't mind what to do as you know and I thought perhaps if this was
> clearly explained on what was needed that this looked (to me anyway) like
> something that I could get some teeth into while also doing the smaller
> bitty doc stuff.

These days I'm quite allergic to starting big new projects, or even
moderately-sized projects.  I'd rather keep on focused on the "bits
and pieces" backlog (later today I'll forward you another half-dozen
emails that I have waiting to be processed), and ideally get to the
stage at which we can process minor doc suggestions in a timely manner
(i.e. less than a week).  Once we've reached that stage, we can start
tackling changing-defaults.