Re: 13.32 regtests comparisons

From: Neil Puttock
Subject: Re: 13.32 regtests comparisons
Date: Sat, 4 Sep 2010 16:21:47 +0100

On 4 September 2010 14:42, Phil Holmes <address@hidden> wrote:

> automatic-polyphony-drumstaff.ly: addition of 2 lines "Unbound variable:
> open-file"

This has been happening for a while in different files, but only
appears in the GUB build (I've never seen it in a local regtest
comparison).

The changing log file for `song-reordering.ly' might be related (it
also keeps popping up then disappearing):

Writing Festival XML file song-reordering.xml...

-Jurassic
+Ju
+ras
+sic
 Park
-Tyrannosaurus
+Ty
+ran
+no
+sau
+rus
 Rex

> page-breaking-min-systems-per-page2.ly  : can't fit music on page

See Joe's comment here:
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-devel/2010-08/msg00321.html)

Cheers,
Neil