Re: release plans

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: release plans
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2010 17:40:15 +0100

>NB: I expect approximately 5 more regressions to be reported in
>the next week.  Some of them might not be regressions in code that
>worked deliberately.  Bug Squad (if you read -devel): add any
>regression as a Critical issue; if a programmer points out that it
>only worked by a fluke in the past and downgrades it to Medium,
>that's totally fine.  That's how the system is supposed to work. :)

I've had a look over the regtest results, and AFAICS there are no
regressions picked up by the regtests.  Just a planned change with
multimeasure rests colliding with a clef.

Yes, but as more users start testing 2.13, particularly with their
old scores, I expect that they'll be reporting bugs.

Oh yeah.  I wasn't saying there aren't any - just that the regtests look OK.

--
Phil Holmes
Bug Squad