Re: release plans

From: Valentin Villenave
Subject: Re: release plans
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2010 00:06:13 +0200

On Wed, Sep 22, 2010 at 6:11 PM, Graham Percival
<address@hidden> wrote:
> 2) website has been switched over.  At first glance, I think I can
> close issue 1244 now, but I want to double-check and wait for
> feedback.

I think we should make at least the following URLs point to the
equivalent new pages:
http://lilypond.org/web/documentation
http://lilypond.org/web/install/

I'm not sure if the following URL used to work, but if it did then
it's one we probably shouldn't break either:
http://lilypond.org/documentation

Anyway, looking forward to the 2.14 release and the grand opening of
GLISS afterwards! :-)

Cheers,
Valentin