Re: Doc: NR 4.1.2: Reorganize vertical dimensions. (issue2316042)

From: percival . music . ca
Subject: Re: Doc: NR 4.1.2: Reorganize vertical dimensions. (issue2316042)
Date: Sun, 03 Oct 2010 16:20:05 +0000

On 2010/10/03 04:50:12, joeneeman wrote:
On Sat, Oct 2, 2010 at 8:08 PM, <mailto:address@hidden>
wrote:

> I think we should document what we have, and make enhancement
requests
> for what we would *like* to have.  I don't think the exercise of
"write
> the documents for what we wish we had and then change the code to
match"
> is the best way to proceed.  But if Joe's ok with it, then my
opinion is
> irrelevant.

I don't have a strong opinion on this point. If you want to document
the
desired behaviour and add a critical issue, I'll probably be able to
fix it
in a reasonable time frame.

If the desired behaviour is a Critical thing to fix, then go ahead and
document the desired behaviour.  If it would just be an Medium-priority
enhancement request, then document the current behaviour.

On a related note, since the spacing is in flux, I'm ok with having more
@knownissues than we have in other doc chapters.

http://codereview.appspot.com/2316042/