Re: Doc: NR 4.1.2: Reorganize vertical dimensions. (issue2316042)

From: markpolesky
Subject: Re: Doc: NR 4.1.2: Reorganize vertical dimensions. (issue2316042)
Date: Sun, 03 Oct 2010 17:59:40 +0000

I've uploaded a new patch set for review, but I still have
some questions.

First, some questions for Joe Neeman:

Joe, with commit 7d410b9 (from 2009-12-17), in NR 4.4.1
"Vertical spacing inside a system - Spacing between staves",
you wrote:
  If unset, stretchability defaults to
  space - minimum-distance.

But 4 months later, with commit d701703 (2010-04-20), in