GUB libgnugetops-1.3.tar.bz2

From: Graham Percival
Subject: GUB libgnugetops-1.3.tar.bz2
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2010 19:15:36 +0100

Hey,

Does anybody have libgnugetopts-1.3.tar.bz2 in their download/ dir
in GUB?  This file is no longer available (it's been deprecated
from the freebsd ports)... I discovered this the hard way.  I
deleted my download/ dir and tried to build GUB from scratch. :|

I'm trying to bump gettext to 0.18.1.1, which seems to build fine
on freebsd, but fails on mingw.  But just in case we can't get
gettext sorted out, I'd like to get a copy of this tarball if
anybody has it.