Re: Build: another hack for translations (fix 1323). (issue2520041)

From: john . mandereau
Subject: Re: Build: another hack for translations (fix 1323). (issue2520041)
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2010 16:52:03 +0000

Besides the niptick, it looks good to me.  I tested by building both
offline and online targets.

http://codereview.appspot.com/2520041/diff/1/python/auxiliar/postprocess_html.py
File python/auxiliar/postprocess_html.py (right):

http://codereview.appspot.com/2520041/diff/1/python/auxiliar/postprocess_html.py#newcode357
python/auxiliar/postprocess_html.py:357: extra_depth = '../'
'../' is is not needed for translations, as output web pages are at the
same depth as the pages in English, and may cause errors in case server
configuration doesn't redirect /.. to /. I suggest to simply remove all
extra_depth stuff.

http://codereview.appspot.com/2520041/