Re: Build: another hack for translations (fix 1323). (issue2520041)

From: percival . music . ca
Subject: Re: Build: another hack for translations (fix 1323). (issue2520041)
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2010 21:14:11 +0000

Here's another version.  Note that the "extra depth" thing is now added
to the *non*-translated version.

I have no clue why.  I've spent 3 hours bashing against the build
process, and that's enough for me.
  CG 5.3 Debugging website and docs locally
has what I know about trying to solve this stuff.

Along the way, I've found that firefox is profoundly unhappy with
"..//..".  That may have prompted me to add the extra ../ to
translations initially.  Or maybe there's still something that's messed
up.

This could really use a fresh pair of eyes to look at it.  The current
patch works for me, given the instructions in CG 5.3.  That's all I can
say right now.

http://codereview.appspot.com/2520041/