chord naming

From: Janek Warchoł
Subject: chord naming
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2010 13:08:18 +0200

Hi,

I'm from Poland and we use here a different chord naming convention: the main difference is that minor chords are written with lowercase and major chords are written with uppercase. I'd like to add this to Lily.
I found .ly files with alternative note names (used in other languages) in \LilyPond\usr\share\lilypond\current\ly and hoped that adding another chord naming style would be similar to adding another file with note names.
Unfortunately all i found is four .scm files in \LilyPond\usr\share\lilypond\current\scm, but i'm not sure what should i do with them (i have only basic C and Pascal skills) especially because i cannot experiment on them (system prohibits modifying them). Can you give me some instructions? Or is it too complicated and it would be wasting your time?

cheers,
Janek