Re: chord naming

From: Janek Warchoł
Subject: Re: chord naming
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2010 20:33:32 +0200

W dniu 22 października 2010 16:47 użytkownik Carl Sorensen <address@hidden> napisał:
On 10/22/10 5:08 AM, "Janek Warchoł" <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hi,
> I'm from Poland and we use here a different chord naming convention: the main
> difference is that minor chords are written with lowercase and major chords
> are written with uppercase. I'd like to add this to Lily.

I believe this has already been added to the current development version.

Oh.
You are right.
I thought that every change is listed in changes - this one isn't...
Well, thats good for me :)
Sorry for spam.

If you install LilyPond for just you, then you will have write access to all
of the files.

Ok.
Thank you!
Janek