Re: 2.14 release, or GOP now?

From: Trevor Daniels
Subject: Re: 2.14 release, or GOP now?
Date: Sun, 24 Oct 2010 08:50:28 +0100

Graham Percival wrote Sunday, October 24, 2010 4:22 AM

We're about 10-20 hours of work away from having 0 Critical
issues.  On one hand, that sounds great; we're almost there!  On
the other hand, we've been in this state for the past month.  I'm
not seeing a lot of excitement and work towards 2.14.

There's no problem with that, of course -- this is a volunteer
project, and we have no strict schedule.  If we want to work on
non-Critical issues, that's fine.  Along those lines, I'm
wondering if it's worth starting GOP, the Grand Organization
Project, now.

We probably should.  I don't see it affecting the
fixing of the remaining critical issues much, as many
of us are unable to contribute to those anyway.

Trevor