Re: Cleanup beam scoring code. (issue4001046)

From: Han-Wen Nienhuys
Subject: Re: Cleanup beam scoring code. (issue4001046)
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2011 01:34:29 -0200

There is one diff remaining: see the attached file.   I introduced
some streamlining of an inner loop, which affects the way we handle
beams that start/end with invisible stems.

The compare image is the new one.  I have no examples of tremolo beams
handy, but the new layout actually looks better to me.

What do you guys think?