Re: Messed up adding issue 1499

From: Trevor Daniels
Subject: Re: Messed up adding issue 1499
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2011 11:37:43 -0000

Graham Percival wrote Tuesday, February 01, 2011 9:28 PM

On Tue, Feb 01, 2011 at 09:09:50PM -0000, Trevor Daniels wrote:

Any idea why my entry as contributor fails?  It looks right.

If you mean "why couldn't I edit that field", then I'd
double-check that you're logged in.

If you mean "why can't I be set to be the owner of this issue",
then... I couldn't set it to you with the @googlemail part in
there, but when I took it out I could set it to you.

Yes, that's what I mean.

I still don't understand why this is. I was able to pull John's entry out of the pull-down list, and that is his email address
but mine is not acceptable.  And I find I can't even enter
just "tdanielsmusic" - it automatically adds the @googlemail
part and then says "Invalid owner name".  How come you can do
it and I can't?

Trevor