PATCHES: 48-hour notice for note spacing and negative frets

From: Graham Percival
Subject: PATCHES: 48-hour notice for note spacing and negative frets
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2011 15:58:08 +0000

Unless I hear complaints (or requests for more time), I will be
pushing these patches on:
    Friday, 6pm GMT.

Fix melisma spacing (the infamous re-fix for 1120)
http://codereview.appspot.com/4095041/

Fix Issue 1035 -- Add context property for negative frets
http://codereview.appspot.com/4056041/

(no typo in the urls; just amusing coincidence)

Not quite on this list, but I would like to draw people's attention to:
some kind of beaming work
http://codereview.appspot.com/4022045

I don't know how this interacts (if at all) with Han-Wen's recent work
on beams.  There is nothing obviously wrong with Mike's patch.