RE: regression tests for white mensural ligature enhancements (issue3989

From: James Lowe
Subject: RE: regression tests for white mensural ligature enhancements (issue3989049)
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2011 17:25:49 +0000

Benko,

-----Original Message-----
From: Benkő Pál [mailto:address@hidden
Sent: 02 February 2011 17:09
To: James Lowe
Cc: Graham Percival; address@hidden
Subject: Re: regression tests for white mensural ligature enhancements
(issue3989049)

\longa is a duration; a'8\longa should be syntax error.
ancient music, in particular ligatures, work with durations longer than 1 -
\breve, \longa and \maxima.

---

Ah I see; that shows you my ignorance of Ancient Music - I just assumed \longa
forced a specific glyph, sorry. I'm not sure then in this case we can apply the
same CG Policies.

This is probably where the confusion came from.

So maybe there is nothing more to do and it all LGTM!

James