compiling error with 'unknown' directory 'cs'

From: James Lowe
Subject: compiling error with 'unknown' directory 'cs'
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2011 14:36:58 +0000

Hello,

I've just done a git pull from this morning and tried to do a 'make ; make doc'
and get an error

--

make: Entering an unknown directory
make: *** cs: No such file or directory.  Stop.

--

I am using an 'out of tree' method to compile (in a 'build' dir as per the CG).

I wonder if this is because a typo where it should be 'css' not 'cs' - I only
am guessing because of the recent CSS emails/changes, that have been talked
about.

James