Draws a line above footnotes (issue4167063)

From: bordage . bertrand
Subject: Draws a line above footnotes (issue4167063)
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2011 13:04:45 +0000

Wow, nice job Mike !
I am also currently trying to solve this issue.
With Scheme only I managed to do a good solution for endnotes.

I have some suggestions for your work :
* There should be more space between separator line and footnotes.
* Maybe a smaller separator, like LaTeX does. line-width / 3 for
example.
* Maybe spread the footnotes on several columns, like this :
1      4      7
2      5      8
3      6
* A more user-friendly set of commands ?
* This doesn't support text footnotes...

But this is a great work, indeed !

http://codereview.appspot.com/4167063/