Re: DOC: NR 1.5.2 Multiple voices - part combining (issue4188056)

From: ColinPKCampbell
Subject: Re: DOC: NR 1.5.2 Multiple voices - part combining (issue4188056)
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2011 20:29:42 +0000

revised patch uploaded.

http://codereview.appspot.com/4188056/diff/1003/Documentation/notation/simultaneous.itely
File Documentation/notation/simultaneous.itely (right):

http://codereview.appspot.com/4188056/diff/1003/Documentation/notation/simultaneous.itely#newcode846
Documentation/notation/simultaneous.itely:846: change the state
permanently.
On 2011/02/21 17:56:05, pkx166h wrote:
If I may make a suggestion for this whole paragraph?

--snip--

In professional scores, voices are often kept apart for long periods -
even if
one or two notes actually coincide and could easily be printed as
@emph{unisono}.  Combining notes into a chord, or to print one voice
as solo is
therefore not ideal as the @code{\partcombine} function considers each
note
separately.

For this reason, the @code{\partcombine} function can be overriden
with the
following commands:

--snip--

I have moved that final sentence below the list

Done.

http://codereview.appspot.com/4188056/diff/1003/Documentation/notation/simultaneous.itely#newcode852
Documentation/notation/simultaneous.itely:852: chord or unisono.