Re: shortened flags affair, part 8: choosing appropriate flag (issue4312

From: percival . music . ca
Subject: Re: shortened flags affair, part 8: choosing appropriate flag (issue4312057)
Date: Tue, 05 Apr 2011 02:51:51 +0000

The latest patch dies badly when trying to compile flags-in-scheme.ly

programming error: ignoring weird minimum distance
continuing, cross fingers
... repeated tons and tons of times...
terminate called after throwing an instance of 'std::bad_alloc'
  what():  std::bad_alloc
Aborted

I think this means that with this patch, lilypond uses up more memory
than my machine has?  Since I've got 4gigs RAM, plus 8 gigs of swap,
that's a problem.  :)

Try compiling input/regression/flags-in-scheme.ly yourself.  Once you've
fixed that problem, try:
  make test
to compile all the regtests.  If that succeeds, then try the regtest
comparison.

http://codereview.appspot.com/4312057/