Re: shortened flags affair, part 8: choosing appropriate flag (issue4312

From: percival . music . ca
Subject: Re: shortened flags affair, part 8: choosing appropriate flag (issue4312057)
Date: Mon, 04 Apr 2011 00:49:55 +0000

This patch loses flags!  is that deliberate?!
  stem-tremolo.ly
  flags-default.ly
  beam-collision-beamcount.ly
... etc...

Have you tried a regtest comparison?  Please read this:
http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.13/Documentation/contributor/regtest-comparison
and let me know if you need help with any of these steps.

(if this patch is still in the "gathering information" mode, then ok...
but I would like that to be much more explicit that I should not be
evaluating the patch for potential inclusion)

http://codereview.appspot.com/4312057/diff/19001/lily/stem.cc
File lily/stem.cc (right):

http://codereview.appspot.com/4312057/diff/19001/lily/stem.cc#newcode615
lily/stem.cc:615: return (a>b);