Re: stable/2.14 and fixed_2_x_y

From: Carl Sorensen
Subject: Re: stable/2.14 and fixed_2_x_y
Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2011 07:12:18 -0600

On 4/17/11 5:27 AM, "Graham Percival" <address@hidden> wrote:

> On Sun, Apr 17, 2011 at 05:15:00AM -0600, Carl Sorensen wrote:
>>

>> But it would be nice if the Bug Squad could verify any issues that are fixed
>> pre 2.13.61 so that the list of issues to verify is the backport candidates.
>
> Given the existing difficulties with the bug squad, there's no way
> that I can support asking them to play with git master.

I think you misunderstood my comment.  There are currently 9 issues that are
listed as Fixed, of which only 2 by my count are awaiting a new release.  If
that list could be cleared, it would be helpful.  As I said, I'm looking to
have things verified if they are marked fixed_2_13_60 or earlier.

But I recognize that we have limited resources, so if this can't happen,
it's not the end of the world.  This is just a request.

Thanks,

Carl