Re: stable/2.14 and fixed_2_x_y

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: stable/2.14 and fixed_2_x_y
Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2011 15:27:09 +0100

----- Original Message ----- From: "Graham Percival" <address@hidden>
To: "Carl Sorensen" <address@hidden>
Cc: "Phil Holmes" <address@hidden>; <address@hidden>
Sent: Sunday, April 17, 2011 2:51 PM

On Sun, Apr 17, 2011 at 07:12:18AM -0600, Carl Sorensen wrote:
On 4/17/11 5:27 AM, "Graham Percival" <address@hidden> wrote:

> Given the existing difficulties with the bug squad, there's no way
> that I can support asking them to play with git master.

I think you misunderstood my comment. There are currently 9 issues that are listed as Fixed, of which only 2 by my count are awaiting a new release. If
that list could be cleared, it would be helpful.

Ah, sorry.  I completely misunderstood.  Yes, everything that
isn't marked fixed_2_13_61 or fixed_2_15_0 should be verified.

I've done the ones I can.

--
Phil Holmes