Re: Fix calculation of vertical offset when 'staff-padding is set (issue

From: Trevor Daniels
Subject: Re: Fix calculation of vertical offset when 'staff-padding is set (issue4489042)
Date: Fri, 6 May 2011 23:45:57 +0100

Carl, you wrote Friday, May 06, 2011 11:26 PM

LGTM.

Thanks!

I tried fixing this but couldn't track down all the interfaces to figure it out. I saw that we were going off staff position rather than parent
position, but didn't know where to fix it.

I've done little else in my LilyPond time for the
past two weeks!  But I now understand a bit more
about grob aligning!

Trevor