Re: Fix error messages in website build (issue4428077)

From: percival . music . ca
Subject: Re: Fix error messages in website build (issue4428077)
Date: Sat, 07 May 2011 01:03:41 +0000

woah, this is confusing.

Could go back to the 2nd draft patch, yesterday's version?  That is a
very nice, self-contained patch.  I'd like to have the official review
period and get that pushed.

I have no reason to believe that the other changes are bad; I just think
that they're premature, and that we lose clarity by including them in
this commit.

You can^h^h^h^h^h^h^h^hOne can very easily get the previous draft,
without losing the later work, in git.  I'm not certain how to do it
myself, though (I would begin by googling for tips), so I'm hesitant to
offer to guide you through it.  But it'll be a one- or two-line command,
that a knowledgeable person can bash out in 30 seconds or so.

http://codereview.appspot.com/4428077/