Re: Branches?

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: Branches?
Date: Mon, 23 May 2011 22:18:12 +0200

On May 23, 2011, at 9:16 PM, Carl Sorensen wrote:

>> Yes.  Expect a release tomorrow.
>>

> Please check with me before you make the release.  I'm in the midst of some
> patch cherry-picking.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Carl

Just a question - are we comfortable making a release even though issue 1648
isn't resolved?

I don't mind at all hard coding the suggestion of doing everything on the staff
instead of voice level and adding a known issue to the dox saying that the
voice level code gives bad on/off results, but I think issue should be closed
before making a stable release.  Unless you meant that tomorrow's release will
be unstable, in which case anything is fine by me!

Cheers,
MS