Re: Branches?

From: Keith OHara
Subject: Re: Branches?
Date: Mon, 23 May 2011 20:53:38 +0000 (UTC)

mike <at> apollinemike.com <mike <at> apollinemike.com> writes:

> Just a question - are we comfortable making a release even though issue 1648
isn't resolved?

I think it would be fine to leave issue 1648 open for version 2.13.62.  I am
rather expecting someone to argue that issue 1648 is not critical, because the
work-around to restore 2.12.3 behavior is so easy.

Another technical MIDI regression just came up today, and it is not fixed in
git.

On the the main point of the thread, though, I believe 2.13.61 was built from
stable/2.14 and that all the releases leading up to 2.14 will be built from
there.  Correct?