Re: make doc

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: make doc
Date: Sat, 28 May 2011 16:54:57 +0100

----- Original Message ----- From: "Graham Percival" <address@hidden>
I disagree; those logs can be useful.  We just don't need to see
them on the console.

Why not redirect the compile-output from each .ly to the
appropriate .log file?  I mean, we *already* have a .log for each
.ly file... what's in the .log file at the moment?  Why not put
the --verbose output in there?  etc.

Don't believe there is a log file. Can't see one, anyway. I know Lily sends output to the console by default. What causes it to write logfiles instead?

--
Phil Holmes