Re: compiling documentation

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: compiling documentation
Date: Sat, 2 Jul 2011 11:28:46 +0100

On Sat, Jul 02, 2011 at 11:53:03AM +0200, Federico Bruni wrote:
> Also, I'm pretty confused about the lilypond version used when
> compiling.
> Currently I have 2.14.1 (default) and 2.12.3 in my path:

That is irrelevant.  The build system uses its own lilypond.

> "/home/fede/lilypond-git/build/out/lybook-db/snippet-names--535234702.ly"
> Child returned 127

Take a look inside that file.  It will contain other filenames.
Take a look inside each of those files.

One of them will be either invalid lilypond input, or lilypond
input which would compile on git master but does not, for whatever
reason, compile on lilypond/translate.  Once you find the exact
syntax which is failing to compile, it should be relatively easy
to fix it.