Re: modifying default behaviour of tremolo slashes (issue4636081)

From: n . puttock
Subject: Re: modifying default behaviour of tremolo slashes (issue4636081)
Date: Mon, 04 Jul 2011 20:11:48 +0000

Hi Janek,

I'm afraid I don't like this at all.  While the authorities may be in
agreement that the slashes should be sloped, all the scores I've looked
at follow the same style as LilyPond (which I think reflects a more
traditional hand-engraved style).

It would be preferable to allow users to choose whether to keep the
current default or switch to the more modern behaviour.  This could be
as simple as adding a calc-slope callback which ignores beams and
setting style to 'default.

Cheers,
Neil

http://codereview.appspot.com/4636081/