Re: an example of minimal example (issue4636082)

From: Carl . D . Sorensen
Subject: Re: an example of minimal example (issue4636082)
Date: Mon, 04 Jul 2011 20:02:59 +0000

I like this, but I think it should have a little bit more information.

I don't think that the changes in the comments affect whether it is
minimal or not -- perhaps the comments should be the same in both cases.

What we wanted to get rid of  is any unnecessary LilyPond input.  In
this case that means \score, \newStaff, \key d \major,
\numericTimeSignature, and \time 2/4.

We also got rid of unnecessary notes.  Since we were focusing on the
ties, we only needed the tied notes.

HTH,

Carl

http://codereview.appspot.com/4636082/