Re: an example of minimal example (issue4636082)

From: lemniskata . bernoullego
Subject: Re: an example of minimal example (issue4636082)
Date: Tue, 05 Jul 2011 09:22:50 +0000

New patch set uploaded.

I have a problem with the box at the bottom: code examples are
center-aligned, not left-aligned.  I didn't found any example of how
it's done in our manuals; i searched texinfo documentation and found
@flushleft, but it didn't work... How should i do this?

http://codereview.appspot.com/4636082/diff/10001/Documentation/web/community.itexi
File Documentation/web/community.itexi (right):

http://codereview.appspot.com/4636082/diff/10001/Documentation/web/community.itexi#newcode283
Documentation/web/community.itexi:283: The simpler the example is, the
quicker potential helpers can