Re: an example of minimal example (issue4636082)

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: an example of minimal example (issue4636082)
Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2011 09:01:49 +0100

----- Original Message ----- From: "Janek Warchoł" <address@hidden> To: <address@hidden>; <address@hidden>; <address@hidden>; <address@hidden>; <address@hidden>; <address@hidden>
Sent: Monday, July 04, 2011 10:46 PM

2011/7/4  <address@hidden>:
On 2011/07/04 21:01:44, Janek Warchol wrote:
Umm.. is it right now?

why the mao are you asking me? Cut&paste this and tell me yourself:
cd build/
make website

It either compiles, or it doesn't.

Ooops, sorry... I didn't know that it's possible to compile website
separately from all other documentation (which takes a lot of time,
according to CG, and i've never done it).
I did this, and it compiled. However, when i opened
build/out-website/index.html, a black-and white text only page
apperared. Does it mean i should do things described in CG 6.3?

That's what I get as well. Providing it's compiled and looks approximately like you want it, you should be OK.

--
Phil Holmes