Re: an example of minimal example (issue4636082)

From: lemniskata . bernoullego
Subject: Re: an example of minimal example (issue4636082)
Date: Mon, 04 Jul 2011 21:01:44 +0000

New patch set uploaded.

2011/7/4  <address@hidden>:
I'm glad that you're working on it!  I'm just warning you that there
will be many nitpicks.

No problem.  If they aren't about code style, i can handle them :)

http://codereview.appspot.com/4636082/diff/3/Documentation/web/community.itexi
File Documentation/web/community.itexi (right):

http://codereview.appspot.com/4636082/diff/3/Documentation/web/community.itexi#newcode275
Documentation/web/community.itexi:275: Is the code below a minimal
example?