Re: an example of minimal example (issue4636082)

From: Janek Warchoł
Subject: Re: an example of minimal example (issue4636082)
Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2011 23:46:30 +0200

2011/7/4  <address@hidden>:
> On 2011/07/04 21:01:44, Janek Warchol wrote:
>> Umm.. is it right now?
>
> why the mao are you asking me?  Cut&paste this and tell me yourself:
>  cd build/
>  make website
>
> It either compiles, or it doesn't.

Ooops, sorry... I didn't know that it's possible to compile website
separately from all other documentation (which takes a lot of time,
according to CG, and i've never done it).
I did this, and it compiled. However, when i opened
build/out-website/index.html, a black-and white text only page
apperared. Does it mean i should do things described in CG 6.3?

>> Umm, James' original example was exactly one measure,
>> and we condemned it as being too long.
>
> It was too long in terms of lines of text, not in terms of duration.  Or
> to put it another way: it was too complicated.  It had scary stuff like
> \useNumericTimeSignature.

ok, i admit this was more non-tinish than the additional notes alone.

cheers,
Janek