Re: Separate flags into their own sub-font. (issue4654084)

From: lemniskata . bernoullego
Subject: Re: Separate flags into their own sub-font. (issue4654084)
Date: Mon, 04 Jul 2011 21:06:26 +0000

I've almost forgotten: i checked that Carl's patch set passes regtests.

http://codereview.appspot.com/4654084/diff/42/mf/feta-scripts.mf
File mf/feta-scripts.mf (right):

http://codereview.appspot.com/4654084/diff/42/mf/feta-scripts.mf#newcode1450
mf/feta-scripts.mf:1450: begingroup;
On 2011/07/04 20:48:45, Carl wrote:
On 2011/07/04 20:19:31, Janek Warchol wrote:
> You added this because every glyph should be in some group now?

No, the begingroup and endgroup define the scope over which the save
functions.
and the height, overshoot, and width that are used in this glyph
should be
limited to this glyph.

Ah, ok.

http://codereview.appspot.com/4654084/diff/42/mf/feta-scripts.mf#newcode1452
mf/feta-scripts.mf:1452: height# := staff_space#;
On 2011/07/04 20:48:45, Carl wrote:
On 2011/07/04 20:19:31, Janek Warchol wrote:
> are the colons only a matter of style?

No.  The colon makes it an assignment.  Without the colon, it's an
equation that
becomes a constraint; eventually the equation is solved.

The intention here, AFAICS, is to have it be an assignment, so I made
it
explicit.

Yes, i'd say that too.

http://codereview.appspot.com/4654084/