Re: Produces better error messages when programmers forget to document a

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: Produces better error messages when programmers forget to document a property. (issue4801045)
Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2011 10:41:19 +0200

On Jul 24, 2011, at 12:05 AM, address@hidden wrote:

> Can you give me an idea what his does and how to test this or what I am
> going to see as someone who runs a lot of make/reg tests?

Try adding an undocumented property to an interface (i.e. add "foo" to the Stem
interface) and then run make.  Before, make would throw an error about
procedure-name when building internals.texi.  Now, it will still throw that
error, but before that, it'll explicitly mention that "foo" is undocumented,
allowing for one to then document it.

Cheers,
MS