Re: Review music functions with pitch and duration arguments

From: Valentin Villenave
Subject: Re: Review music functions with pitch and duration arguments
Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2011 14:30:37 +0200

On Sun, Jul 24, 2011 at 1:20 PM, James Lowe <address@hidden> wrote:
> David Kastrup <address@hidden> writes:
>> After extensively discussing the relative merits of this approach and
>> variants with myself...
>
> I can't find those emails in the archive...do you have a link?

I think we ought to have a private mailing list for such discussions.

Discussions that take place in one's mind are just too sensitive to be
made public, and on the other hand David might forget to Cc himself
when raising an important issue. Hence the need for one private
mailing list for each developer's inner debates.

Cheers,
Valentin