Re: parser.yy: rearrange to allow more lenient use of music arguments fo

From: reinhold . kainhofer
Subject: Re: parser.yy: rearrange to allow more lenient use of music arguments for music functions. (issue4815052)
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2011 08:55:26 +0000

First, I have to say that I don't really understand the fine details of
the patch...

Can you give some explicit examples that your patch now allows that
didn't work before (preferrably as a regtest, so we notice when a future
parser change breaks it)?

You are talking about the problems with chord constituents. How does
this work with \tweak, which is explicitly also meant to change single
chord constituents? Or should tweak always be handled as a special case
and not make use of your parser changes?

http://codereview.appspot.com/4815052/diff/2001/Documentation/extending/programming-interface.itely
File Documentation/extending/programming-interface.itely (right):

http://codereview.appspot.com/4815052/diff/2001/Documentation/extending/programming-interface.itely#newcode122
Documentation/extending/programming-interface.itely:122: @item
Please leave a blank line befor @item.

http://codereview.appspot.com/4815052/