Re: Doc: NR Added new Node for Footnotes (issue4751045)

From: pkx166h
Subject: Re: Doc: NR Added new Node for Footnotes (issue4751045)
Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2011 23:04:24 +0000

On 2011/07/29 11:35:55, J_lowe wrote:
Mike's new addition to footnotes doesn't affect this patch so I would
like to
get this pushed and when Mike comes back with more explanation for his
newer
patch which will then take more reviewing I can update the
documentation with
the additions than hold this back.

Actually reading Mikes new documentation outline he sent me for the two
new commands and the clarification of the existing one I am closing this
issue and will open a new one with *all* the documentation for footnotes
in it when is done.

http://codereview.appspot.com/4751045/