Re: bookOutputName broken

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: bookOutputName broken
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2011 11:12:41 +0200

Neil Puttock <address@hidden> writes:

> On 20 September 2011 21:50, Benkő Pál <address@hidden> wrote:
>
>> I don't know what to do, could you help me?
>
> The attached patch works for me (haven't run make check on it though).

I have taken the liberty of pushing it after looking it through (I don't
quite like relying on the implicit $$ = $1 action, but then the whole
other book_body and bookpart_body rules do exactly that, so there is
little point in making the new rules different).  It definitely is a
better solution than reverting the patch exhibiting the problem.  Which
does not mean that there is a guarantee no other commands from my patch
might lead to similar surprises.