Re: Doc: Added note to CG about disable-optimizing (issue 5081048)

From: Peekay Ex
Subject: Re: Doc: Added note to CG about disable-optimizing (issue 5081048)
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2011 10:26:56 +0100

On Wed, Sep 21, 2011 at 10:01 AM,  <address@hidden> wrote:
> On 2011/09/21 08:43:09, Trevor Daniels wrote:
>>
>> But if you leave the configure option in it should be
>> ./configure.
>
> Ah, that was a bit simplistic.  In-tree and out-of-tree
> builds are different wrt configure, I think.
>
> http://codereview.appspot.com/5081048/

Well I wasn't sure even this was the right place to put this
information, we could for instance put this in the section(s) 4.4.1
and 4.4.2 instead where we explicitly talk about ./autogen.sh or
../configure (which as far as I can tell is only referred to when we
use out of tree builds - i.e. I don't see any ./configure, only
../configure.

James

James