Re: Rietveld workflow problems

From: Peekay Ex
Subject: Re: Rietveld workflow problems
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2011 10:39:01 +0100

Hello,

On Wed, Sep 21, 2011 at 9:35 AM, address@hidden
<address@hidden> wrote:

> For what it's worth, I run into the same problem from time to time - I
> recently sent an e-mail to the list about a 1-line patch to fix kneed beams
> that I needed to apply for other work.

So, and this is a genuine question, why do you need to make a tiny
patch so that a (next) larger patch works. Why not include the tiny
patch in your larger patch (if that makes sense)?

And without wishing to sound rude rude, are we just blaming the tool
here for 'your preference' of work flow?

regards

James